As a freelancer on TERAWORK aiming to become successful, you want to give your clients the best impression and experience possible. The following tips and best practices will help you grow into becoming a top seller on TERAWORK.
1. Clear Communication:
When communicating with your clients, try to avoid ambiguity in your responses and pay attention to details. Be professional, respond politely to requests and use courteous languages.
Also, as every successful job requires collaboration, you are expected to send your clients informative updates on the work progress to maintain a positive relationship and foster synergy.
2. Meet Deadlines:
From the moment a client initiates a conversation to the moment a job is successfully delivered, your timely response is required. Our buyers have several choices, so whenever you’re contacted, see it as an opportunity you don’t want to take for granted and respond promptly to their requests. Also, when a job is eventually ordered, endeavor to deliver on time.
3. Competitive Prices:
Make your prices unbeatable. There are several other sellers like you on the platform and moreover, ‘Google is everyone’s friend’.
Here are some few tips to consider when pricing your work:
- How long does it take to complete the service?
- What is your time worth?
- Keep in mind that your revenue can be as low as 87% and as high as 93% of the purchased amount.
- Check out what the average rate on the platform is for the service you’re offering to know how to price yours.
- TERAWORK takes care of advertising and getting you clients, therefore you can afford to make your charges lower than that of a job you got outside the platform which required you to advertise by yourself or make several calls.
4. Clients’ Preferences:
Indulge your clients, respect their preferences, make professional recommendations and don’t argue.
To gain your client’s trust, you have to respect their privacy as well. Seek consent if you would like to share their work on other platforms, and if they frown at it, please be professional. After all, Customer is King.
5. Exceed Client’s Expectations:
Push a little more than you promised. It’s one secret to repeated patronage. They’ll be happy you did a little extra and they’ll keep coming back.
6. Be Referral Worthy:
Be the freelancer everyone wants to engage & recommend to their friends. That 5-star review can go a long way to get you your next client. Earn it.