Do more work, earn more money
At terawork, because we want your business to grow, we’ve devised a reward system we call the commission matrix. The more jobs you complete, the higher your rank (i.e. from bronze through diamond) and the higher your rank, the less commission we take, which means your earnings increase. Here are few extra details about how the commission matrix works.
- The bronze level takes a commission of 13%. This level is for freelancers that have either completed less than 15 jobs or have made earnings less than N80000 in the last 60 days.
- The Silver level takes a commission of 11.50%. To move to this level, you must have completed between 16 and 23 jobs or earned between N80000 and N119,999 in the last 60 days.
- At the Gold level, the commission reduces 10%. Freelancers in this level have either completed between 24 and 29 jobs or have earned between N120000 and N149,999 in the last 60 days.
- For the Platinum level, the commission is just 8.50%. However, for this upgrade to happen, you must have completed between 30 and 33 days or earned between N150,000 and N169,999 in the last 60 days.
- At the Diamond level, the commission is a measly 7%. Before you join this elite group, you must have completed over 34 jobs or earned over N170000 in the last 60 days.
So now you know why you need to complete as many jobs as you can!